Các thầy giáo của chúng tôi chứng minh được 2/3 học sinh lớp 9 mất căn bản (mất gốc) tiếng Anh có thể lấy lại toàn bộ kiến thức gốc sau 15 buổi học, sau 30 buổi học có thể giải đề thi vào lớp 10.
Chúng tôi là GIA SƯ TRỰC TUYẾN. Gia sư trực tuyến cũng là các thầy cô dạy cho con em các bạn trực tiếp như bình thường chỉ khác là họ KHÔNG tới nhà bạn như bình thường mà thông qua máy tính nối mạng. Đến giờ học thầy trò cùng mở máy tính, bật webcam, đeo tai vào thầy trò đặt câu hỏi và trả lời và buổi học được bắt đầu dù thầy trò ở xa nhau vạn dặm chỉ cần đường truyền đủ tốt.
Gia Sư Tiếng Anh Hải Phòng Online
Trực Tuyến Một Thầy, Một Trò
“Teach English like the Wind”
ĐỀ THI THỬ VÀO LỚP 10 TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN NGUYỄN HUỆ HÀ NỘI
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TAO HÀ NÔI
KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 CHUYÊN THPT
TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN NGUYỄN HUỆ ĐỀ THI THỬ
Môn: TIẾNG ANH CHUYÊN Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút
Họ, tên thí sinh:...................Số báo danh.....................Phòng thi.................
Điểm (Bằng số / chữ)
Giám khảo 1 (ký, ghi rõ họ & tên)
Giám khảo 2 (ký, ghi rõ họ & tên)
B. USE OF ENGLISH, READING AND WRITING (80 points)
I. Vocabulary and Grammar
a. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) which best completes each of the sentences by circling A, B, C or D and then write your answers in the box below.
1. According to a recent survey, most people on good___________with their neighbors.
A. relations B. acquaintance C. relationships D. terms
2. She acted as if she_________a clown before.
A. has never seen B. not saw
C. wouldn’t see D. had never seen
3. It’s about time___________care of yourself.
A. you took B. you take C. to taking D. when I saw
4. He found __________ to answer all the questions within the time given
A. that impossible C. it impossibly
B. it impossible D. that impossibly
5. I can’t stop surfing the internet. I’ve been _______on it since I bought my computer.
A. addicted B. hooked C. fixed D. enslaved
6. It was hard to___________the temptation to watch the late night show even though I was so tired.
A. defy B. refuse C. resist D. oppose
7. The realization of our holiday plans has had to be_because of my mother’s sudden illness.
A. prevented B. shelved C. expired D. lingered
8. Don’t be angry with Sue. All that she did was in good________
A. hope B. belief C. idea D. faith
9. I think we can rely on Mr. Bronson’s advice. I’ve known him ages and I have already found out he has got excellent __________ in modern art.
A. fashion B. intelligence C. taste D. feeling
. Otherwise we wouldn’t have arrived in
10. We were lucky the taxi arrived without any_____________time for our train.
A. pause B. delay C. assure D. declare
11. When I applied for my passports, I had to send my birth____with the application.
A. proof B. certificate C. paper D. document
12. We couldn’t stay long, so we only wished Mark many happy____of his birthday and hurried to the airport.
A. days B. returns C. moments D. regards
13. A young tourist has been declared______after he got lost in the mountains last Monday.
A. absent B. deserter C. missing D. vanished
14. Michael was___________with anger when he saw his car had been scratched.
A. stored B. fixed C. loaded D. filled
15. The schoolboy’s excuse wasn’t _________at all. Nobody in the classroom believed in the far-fetched story he told.
A. credential B. credible C. creditable D. credulous
16. It’s not easy to make Stanley furious, the boy is very gentle by________
A. himself B. personality C. reaction D. nature
17. My supervisor is angry with me. I didn’t do all the work that I__________last week.
A. should have done B. need to have done
C. may have done D. must have done
18. You have managed to bungle every task I’ve given you so far._________, I’m preparing to give you one last chance.
A. regardless B. furthermore C. nevertheless D. notwithstanding
19. But for their help, he___________.
A. would have failed B. has failed
C. has not failed D. wouldn’t have failed
20. I really can’t___________the twins apart. They look so alike.
A. say B. talk C. take D. tell
b. Supply the correct form of the words in capital letters.
BEING UNABLE TO READ
It seems_____(1-THINK) today not to provide children with a decent_(2-EDUCATE).
There is such an emphasis on academic______(3 - ACHIEVE) these days that it’s easy to forget what
a problem_______(4-LITERATE) used to be. Being unable to read can be intensely______(5 -
EMBARRASS) and can make someone feel like a complete______(6-FAIL). Someone who can’t
read is often _______(7-UNDERSTAND) afraid of certain situations. The problem can seem
_______ (8-SOLVE). However, given the right teacher, a lot of hard work and a _______ (9-
REASON) amount of time, anyone can learn. Being able to read can lead to an _______(10-
IMPROVE) quality of life
c. Circle the underlined part in each sentence (marked A, B, C or D) that needs correcting and correct the mistakes.
1. Although a number of police officers was guarding the priceless treasures in the museum, the director
A B C
worried that someone would try to steal them.
2. Laser treatment isn’t always effective and chemotherapy isn’t neither.
A B C D
3. One of the primary cause of road accidents is driving after drinking.
A B C D
4. Dams are used to control flooding, provide water for irrigation, and generating electricity for the
A B C D
5. Nutritionists believe what diet affects how one feels physically and emotionally.
A B C D
Example: 0.A. to => for
d. Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. If we don’t hurry, all the tickets (1- sell)_out by the time we get there.
2. It is crucial that Dido (2- stop) _______ using our music in her performance.
3. The vase broke when it (3 - move)_ to other room.
4. Had it not been for your help, we_(4-be) in big trouble now.
5. When I entered his room, I saw him (5 - sleep) _in a chair.
6. Hardly he (6-take)_up the book when the phone (7-ring)_.
7. He resented (8-ask)_(9-wait). He had expected the minister to see him at once.
8. I’d rather you (10- not tell)_her the truth.
e. Fill the gap in each sentence below with a suitable particle or preposition.
1. Is Peter at the party? No, but I’m sure he turn_____soon.
2. Don’t eat that sausage. I think it’s gone_____________.
3. When they were cleaning out the attic, they came _________their grandmother’s old school books.
4. Dave’s parents were very disappointed when he dropped ___________University.
5. The actor waited for the laughter to die____________ before continuing.
a. Read the following passage and decide which option A, B, C or D best fits each space. Write your answers in the box below.
If you are about to graduate from school or college this summer and feel in need of a little advice about
what’s important in life, you could do a lot worse than consider the words of _(1)_that were read out
on my last day at school.
Do not expect to understand the value of your youth until it has_(2)_. But you can be sure that thirty
years from now you’ll_(3)_back on life and _(4)_just how good things were.
Try not to worry about the future - or at least be aware that worrying never really helps to solve anything.
Real troubles will always sneak up and_(5)_you by surprise. But remember it doesn’t do any harm
to do something that scares you every so often.
Do not lie and cheat - especially in love - and do not_(6)_up with people who deceive you. Do not
let opportunities pass you by, as the time to do things simply runs_(7)_. Today is almost certainly
more important than tomorrow.
It helps to be kind_(8)_your neighbors and colleagues - it’s nice and they’ll miss you when you’re
not_(9)_. Friends come and go but there are a precious few that you should try and _(10)_
on to. Without quality friends, quality time is harder to come by.
1. A. knowledge B. learning C. opinion D. wisdom
2. A. gone B. been C. lasted D. spent
3. A. come B. look C. think D. go
4. A. remind B. rethink C. recall D. reappear
5. A. get B. happen C. appear D. take
6. A. look B. come C. put D. bring
7. A. out B. down C. off D. over
8. A. about B. to C. with D. for
9. A. in B. around C. with D. over
10. A. take B. hold C. stay D. stick
b. Read the following passage and fill each numbered blank with ONE suitable word. Write your answers in the box below.
Speech is one of the most important_(1) of communicating. It consists of far more than just making noises. To talk and also to be_(2) by other people, we have to speak a language, that is, we have to use combinations_(3) sounds that everyone agrees stand for particular object or idea. Communication would be impossible if everyone made up their own language._(1) a language properly is very important. The basis_(4) of English is not very large, and only_(6) 200 words are needed to speak it quite well. But the more words you know, the more ideas you can_(7) and the more precise you can be about their exact Words are the_(8) things we use in communicating what we want to say. The_(9) we say the words is also very important. Our tone of voice can express many emotions and_(10) __whether we are pleased or angry, for instance.
c. Read the passage below carefully and do the tasks below.
LOOKING AFTER THE COUNTRYSIDE
You are going to read an article about a warden working for a conservation organization. Six sentences have been removed from the article. Choose from the sentences A-G the one which fits each gap (1-6). The National Trust is an organization whose aim is to conserve the British countryside. Gill Page visits the Lleyn Peninsula in North Wales and talks to one of the wardens employed by the Trust to look after the beautiful areas it owns. Common sense. (1) _. "And you definitely need to good at handling people, because you're continually dealing with farmers, visitors, conservationists and building firms." (2)_ _. About 80 people applied for the post as National Trust Warden for the Lleyn Peninsula. In the end, Gareth's local knowledge and farming experience won him the job, despite his lack of formal training. "I find it particularly helpful that I still farm with my parents and that I can deal with farmers on the same level and be aware of their problems. (3)_. His farming life also means he is well able to cope with the physical demands of the job - erecting fences, planting trees, building walls. Since he has been with the Trust, Gareth says he has come to understand more about nature conservation. "When I was a youngster," he recalls, "I used to pick and press flowers, collect butterfly larvae and old birds' nests. And I thought to myself recently, where would I find all those flowers, the birds' nests the grasshoppers now? (4)_. It's not the farmers' fault - they were just doing what the government told them." Gareth says that, when he started his job, farmers and conservationists were set against each other. Both sides wanted things done their way. Now they are talking and can see each other's point of view. (5)_. Conservation is one of the main aspects of Gareth's work, along with public entry to the Trust's land, tree planting and maintenance, and meeting the Trust's tenant farmers. "My role is to make sure jobs get finished, with as little fuss and as economically as possible. What I enjoy most is seeing projects completed, although about half my time is spent on reports, signing bills and so on." Gareth is certainly keen on his job and despite never being off duty, he obviously enjoys every minute of his work, especially talking to the public. (6)_. "It's the attitude of some people I dislike," he admits. "They just walk into the area, demand everything, then walk out again as if it's their absolute right. Having to be nice to those people gets on my nerves!" But as Gareth says, it's all down to common sense really. So if you've got plenty of that, and you like the idea of an outdoor job, you might think of applying to become a warden like Gareth - but don’t expect a job to be available on the Lleyn Peninsula for a good many years!
A. "Also, they can't take me in about anything!" he says.
B. "We're at the crossroads and there's a small step needed to join them together," says Gareth.
C. Most of them, anyway.
D. That's what a National Trust Warden needs, according to Gareth Roberts.
E. From the first small headland acquired, the Trust now looks after a spectacular range of coast, countryside and historic landscapes.
F. It's really become clear to me that farming has affected the countryside.
G. Gareth was born and bred on the Lleyn Peninsula and worked on his parents' farm until he married.
Complete the sentences below. Use NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS from the passage to fill each blank space.
7. According to Gareth, farmers and_did not agree with each other from the beginning.
8. Despite his lack of_, Gareth was offered the job.
9. It has been apparent to Gareth that_has influenced the countryside.
10. What Gareth has to do is to get the jobs done_.
11. Gareth does not like_of some people from the public.
12. One quality of a warden is being able to_when they have to work with different kinds of people every day.
Choose the appropriate letter (A, B, C or D) that best answers each question below.
13. What does it mean by "common sense" in paragraph 1?
A. The beliefs that most people consider weird.
B. The beliefs that most people consider normal.
C. The knowledge and experience which most people have.
D. The six senses that most people have.
14. What does the phrase "get on my nerves" in paragraph 8 mean?
A. let me down
B. get me down
C. make me irritated
D. make me sad
15-17. What does Gareth's job involve? Circle three options.
A. talking to the public
B. doing the farming
C. planting trees
D. writing reports
E. building houses
Answer the following questions with NO MORE THAN FIVE WORDS.
18. What is the aim of the National Trust Organization?
19. How many candidates applied for the job that Gareth later was offered?
20. Where is Lleyn Peninsula?
a. Finish the sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
1. I could realize how important the family is only after I left home
2. The number of people applying for university grants fell last year
3. You don’t find such exquisite hand-made suits in many shops here.
4. The world would be much better off if all environmental pollution stopped today.
5. He suddenly thought that he might have misunderstood her.
b. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given.
6. Any correspondence from the Canberra office must be dealt with before other matters. (PRIORITY)
7. I advise you not to believe what you read in the papers about me. (RELIANCE)
8. Please inform the relevant authority at once. (DELAY)
9. The film wasn’t as good as we expected. (COME)
10. Williams tried to remain impartial in the quarrel between his two cousins. (SIDES)
c. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made the world a better place to live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your statement.
Write an essay or a composition from 200 to 250 words to state your opinion on the subject.
* Chúng tôi đang hỗ trợ phụ huynh tìm gia sư tiếng Anh trực tuyến hay thông thường và sinh viên cùng các giáo viên kết nối với nhau ở các quận huyện tại Hải Phòng.
1- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Lê Chân Hải Phòng ;
2- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Kiến An Hải Phòng;
3- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Ngô Quyền Hải Phòng;
4- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hồng Bàng Hải Phòng;
5- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Dương Kinh Hải Phòng;
6- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hải An Hải Phòng;
Xin gửi thông tin vào địa chỉ email@example.com
7- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Thuỷ Nguyên Hải Phòng;
8- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Tiên Lãng Hải Phòng;
9- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Vĩnh Bảo Hải Phòng;
10- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Lão Hải Phòng;
11- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Dương Hải Phòng;
12- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện huyện Cát Bà, Cát Hải Hải Phòng;
13- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại Đồ Sơn Hải Phòng;
14- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Kiến Thụy Hải Phòng ;
Xin gửi thông tin vào địa chỉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin của chúng tôi sẽ phân loại hỗ trợ miễn phí cho quý vị liên lạc với nhau.
** Phần phỏng vấn gia sư ứng viên trực tuyến qua điện thoại được thực hiện bởi các chuyên gia giảng dạy tiếng Anh của cơ sở theo các số máy sau.
1- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Kiến Thụy Hải Phòng
2- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại Đồ Sơn Hải Phòng;
3 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Cát Bà, Cát Hải Hải Phòng;
4- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Dương Hải Phòng;
5 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Lão Hải Phòng;
6- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Vĩnh Bảo Hải Phòng ;
7 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Tiên Lãng Hải Phòng;
8- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Thuỷ Nguyên Hải Phòng;
Xin mời gọi về số máy sau để được tham gia phỏng vấn 0971386608
9 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hải An Hải Phòng;
10- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Dương Kinh Hải Phòng;
11 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hồng Bàng Hải Phòng;
12 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Ngô Quyền Hải Phòng ;
14- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Kiến An Hải Phòng;
15- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Lê Chân Hải Phòng;
Xin mời gọi về số máy sau để được tham gia phỏng vấn 0971386608
Đừng ngại ngần các chuyên gia của chúng tôi sẽ hỗ trợ bạn.