NGAY BÂY GIỜ SỞ HỮU MỘT CHỖ NGỒI TRONG LỚP 10 THPT CHÍNH QUY THẬT DỄ DÀNG… ĐẶT CỌC = 0 ĐỒNG VÀ TRẢ ĐỊNH KỲ 560K MỖI THÁNG
-Nhận luyện thi cấp tốc trong 30 buổi liên tục.
-Dành cho học sinh lớp 9 yếu kém tiếng Anh.
-Đảm bảo đạt điểm “an toàn” trong kỳ thi vào lớp 10 THPT
XIN MỜI BẤM ĐỂ TÌM HIỂU PHƯƠNG PHÁP MỚI CẤP TỐC NÀY
Gia Sư Tiếng Anh Hải Phòng Online
Trực Tuyến Một Thầy, Một Trò
“Teach English like the Wind”
ĐỀ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT CHUYÊN NGUYỄN HUỆ
TRƯỜNG THPT CHUYÊN KỲ THI TUYỂN SINH VÀO LỚP 10 THPT CHUYÊN
NGUYỄN HUỆ NĂM HỌC 2015 – 2016
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH (ĐIỀU KIỆN)
Ngày thi: 19 tháng 4 năm 2015
Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút
Họ & tên: ___________________
Phòng thi số: _________________
Học sinh trường THCS: ________
ĐIỂM (Thống nhất)
(Điểm/họ tên/chữ ký) GIÁM KHẢO 2
(Điểm/họ tên/chữ ký) GIÁM KHẢO 1
Gia sư Anh văn tại Kiến An, Lê Chân, An Dương Hải Phòng Online
PART ONE: PHONETICS – GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
I. Questions 1 - 5: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others by circling A, B, C or D and write your answers into the box below. (5 pts)
1. A. Kicked B. Fixed C. Pleased D. Missed
2. A. Ring B. Benefit C. Wander D. Wonderful
3. A. Amount B. Count C. Mountain D. Course
4. A. Reasonable B. Threaten C. Release D. Keenness
5. A. Cities B. Workers C. Series D. Satellites
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
II. Questions 6 - 20: Circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences and write your answers into the box below. (15 pts)
6. That famous book _______ of five chapters.
A. comprises B. makes C. has D. consists
7. Composing more than 40 per cent of the diet, fats are _______ by the body for energy.
A. using specifically B. used specifically C. the specific use D. specific use
8. _______ along the street, he met a pretty girl.
A. To walk B. Walking C. Walked D. Walk
9. I _______ a brief moment of panic.
A. received B. felt C. experienced D. took
10. We’ll play tennis and _______ we’ll have lunch.
A. so B. so that C. then D. after
11. Many of the students like to take _______ in the games, not only to watch them.
A. practice B. place C. exercice D. part
12. I wouldn’t like to have _______ a snake or a spider as a pet.
A. neither B. both C. nor D. either
13. I didn’t _______ her as she was wearing a blond wig.
A. perceive B. know C. realize D. recognize
14. Women's Aid is a UK charity _______ aim is to end domestic violence against women and children.
A. who B. whose C. which D. whom
15. Do you _______ my turning the television on now?
A. want B. object C. mind D. disapprove
16. Nothing is wrong, _______?
A. is it B. are they C. isn’t it D. aren’t they
17. A newborn baby can neither walk nor crawl. A newborn antelope, _______, can run within minutes of birth.
A. however B. nevertheless C. otherwise D. even though
18. Passover is also an _______ spring festival.
A. ancient B. anxious C. annual D. official
19. Unfortunately, they _______ having stolen my car.
A. promised B. refused C. denied D. decided
20. Lola is marrying a man _______.
A. that she hardly knows him B. whom she hardly knows him
C. she hardly knows D. she hardly knows him
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
Gia sư tiếng Anh tại Kiến An, Lê Chân, An Dương, Thuỷ Nguyên Hải Phòng Online
III. Questions 21 - 30: Use the correct form of the words in brackets to complete sentences and write your answers into the box below. (10 pts)
21. Sorry about the mistakes, I _______ the instruction you gave me. (UNDERSTAND)
22. It is very hard for us to understand his explanation. It is _______. (LOGIC)
23. The whole country is trying to get rid of _______. (POOR)
24. English is a _______ easy language for Swedes to learn. (COMPARE)
25. One of the _______ of the Internet is personal information leaking. (LIMIT)
26. My teacher _______ me to take this exam. (COURAGE)
27. It was very _______ of you to break that coffee cup. (CARE)
28. _______, the Ao dai was frequently worn by both men and women. (TRADITION)
29. The Internet has _______ developed and become part of our everyday life. (INCREASE)
30. Easter is a _______ festival which is celebrated in many countries. (JOY)
21. 22. 23. 24. 25.
26. 27. 28. 29. 30.
IV. Questions 31 - 40: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form or tense and write your answers into the box below. (10 pts)
- Mary (31. not wear) _______ her glasses at that time, so she (32. not notice) _______ what kind of car the man (33. drive) _______.
- He said that he (34. not allow) _______ (35. enter) _______the examination room because he was late.
- We will be away for 2 weeks on vacation. I will ask the postman (36. stop) _______ (37. deliver) _______ our mail until the 20th.
- This is the first time I (38. read) _______ a novel (39. write) _______ by an American novelist.
- _______ (40. write) the letter, she put it carefully in an envelope.
31. 32. 33. 34. 35.
36. 37. 38. 39. 40.
Dạy kèm tiếng Anh tại nhà Hồng Bàng, Thuỷ Nguyên, Ngô Quyền Hải Phòng Online.
V. Questions 41 - 50: Fill the gap in each sentence with a suitable phrasal verb from the box. Write your answers into the box below. (10 pts)
look back take off bring along put off call on
look after suck up cheer up clear up go on
41. My little son is learning how to _______ his shoes.
42. Please fasten your seat - belt. The plane is going to _______.
43. Why are you so miserable? _______! It’s not the end of the world.
44. John, would you _______ my handbag while I go to the ticket - box?
45. When I’m eighty, I’ll _______ my life and realize what a mess I have made of it.
46. I would suggest that we should ______ all the trash on the ground before leaving the camp site.
47. If we _______ wasting water, there will be a shortage of fresh water in a few decades.
48. “Don’t forget to _______ a rain coat, it is going to rain.” My mother said.
49. Tornadoes can _______ anything that is in their path.
50. We all need friends whom we can _______ when we are in trouble.
41. 42. 43. 44. 45.
46. 47. 48. 49. 50.
PART TWO: READING
I. Questions 51 - 60: Read the passage carefully, then fill in each blank with ONE suitable word and write your answers into the box below. (10 pts)
It’s a marvelous idea for children to (51) _______ some cooking at an early age. General speaking, most children can’t wait to help the kitchen and love getting involved in the (52) _______ for their meals. They should be encouraged to do so, and care should be (53) _______ to ensure they enjoy the experience. It is important to show them how to do things correctly but they shouldn’t be criticized (54) _______ much. Although the finished result may not be quite perfect to your liking, the young cook will undoubtedly find (55) _______ the tastiest food he or she has (56) _______ eaten.
Kitchens can, of course, be (57) _______ places and so the absolute importance of (58) _______ an eye on children at all times cannot be emphasized too heavily. Sharp knives, for (59) _______, should be avoided until children are old (60) _______ to handle them safely.
51. 52. 53. 54. 55.
56. 57. 58. 59. 60.
II. Questions 61 - 70: Read the text below and decide which answer A, B, C or D best fits each space and write your answers into the box below. (10 pts)
Water is one of our most precious resources; put it simply, without water there would be no life. Unfortunately, many of us seem to have (61) _______ this fact, and as a result the world is (62) _______ the danger of running (63) _______ water. The actual (64) _______ of water on earth has changed little since the time of dinosaurs. The problem has been (65) _______ by people’s misuse of our water supply. This not only means that we have polluted our rivers and seas, but also that we are (66) _______ a great deal of this precious resource. Unfortunately the destruction of the rain forests has (67) _______ this problem worse since much of the rain that falls is lost because it runs off into the sea. The population of the earth is increasing daily, so it is vital that we (68) _______ a solution to this problem before it is too late. The first step is to educate people, especially by reminding them of the (69) _______ of water. For most of us it is available whenever we require it, whether to bathe in or to drink, so we seldom bother to think about it. People then need to be thought how to reuse bath or shower for household cleaning. Whatever methods we decide to use, we must comprehend the worth of water and (70) _______ we can conserve it.
61. A. looked over B. omitted C. forgotten D. missed
62. A. facing B. witnessing C. viewing D. noticing
63. A. out of B. into C. off D. away with
64. A. sum B. total C. number D. amount
65. A. brought out B. caused C. done D. happened
66. A. exploiting B. wasting C. spending D. throwing
67. A. caused B. done C. created D. made
68. A. recover B. work C. find D. come up
69. A. value B. cost C. price D. wealth
70. A. what B. how C. where D. when
61. 62. 63. 64. 65.
66. 67. 68. 69. 70.
Gia sư dạy tiếng Anh tại nhà Lê Chân, An Dương, Thuỷ Nguyên Hải Phòng Online
III. Questions 71 - 75: Read the letter below carefully then choose the correct option A, B, C or D that best answers the questions about the passage. Write your answers into the box below. (5pts)
I am writing with regards to the article 'Is the TV Dead?' that appeared in your newspaper on the 4th March. The author claimed that with the rise of the Internet, the TV was becoming less and less significant in our lives.
I find it very difficult to agree with this view. The TV is still the main way most of us get our entertainment at home. It offers us the chance to see top musical artists, great films and documentaries and occasionally, thanks to important televised events, it has the power to bring the whole nation and all ages together in a way the Internet never could.
Your article was particularly critical of the TV for the poor quality of programmes available on the many channels we now have. It is certainly true that many of the channels offer nothing more than repeats or low budget programmes. However, I would argue that the majority of content on the Internet is also of questionable quality. I agree with the writer that it is easy to keep up - to - date with the latest news on the Internet, but I'm sure most of us still enjoy sitting down to the News on TV in the evening just as much.
The writer is correct in stating that the Internet has become our major source for research and I think this is its main strength. However, criticising the TV for not being as good is totally unfair. Information programmes like documentaries are made for their potential as entertainment not as research tools and as such will continue to be popular with viewers.
So in conclusion I don't think the writer should be so quick to write the TV off. On the contrary, I think it has many more years left in it!
71. Why is the person writing this letter to the newspaper?
A. to make a complaint B. to offer a different point of view
C. to encourage people to watch more TV D. to persuade people to not use the Internet
72. What do we learn about the writer's opinion of TV?
A. It is useful as a reference tool. B. It is excellent entertainment.
C. It is suffering because of the Internet. D. The quality of programmes is a problem
73. Which of the following is seen as a problem with TV?
A. the quality of some of the programmes B. the lack of entertainment programmes
C. its poor use as a reference tool D its unpopularity with younger people
74. The word "questionable" in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to _______.
A. reasonable B. certain C. likely D. doubtful
75. Which of the following words describes how the writer feels about TV?
A. excited B. worried C. pleased D. confused
71. 72. 73. 74. 75.
PART THREE: WRITING
I. Questions 76 - 80: Circle the best option A, B, C, or D which has the same meaning as the given one. Write your answers into the box below. (5pts)
76. The test we did last time was more difficult than this one.
A. We did an easy test last time and a difficult one this time.
B. This test is not as difficult as the one we did last time.
C. This time we have to do the most difficult test of all.
D. The test we have done this time is not difficult at all.
77. “No, it’s not true. I didn’t steal the money!” Jean said.
A. Jean refused to steal the money. B. Jean did not intend to steal the money.
C. Jean admitted stealing the money. D. Jean denied having stolen the money.
78. The road is so narrow that cars can not park here.
A. The road is too narrow for cars to park here. B. The road is too narrow that cars to park here.
C. The road is such narrow for cars to park here. D. The road is so narrow for cars to park here.
79. He can shout even louder but I still won’t take any notice.
A. No matter how much louder he can shout, I still won’t take many notice.
B. No matter how much louder he can shout, I still will take any notice.
C. No matter how much louder he can shout, I still won’t take any notice.
D. No matter how many louder he can shout, I still won’t take any notice.
80. I wish I had gone there with her.
A. I hadn’t gone there with her which makes me feel bad.
B. If only I went there with her.
C. I regret not having gone there with her.
D. If I had gone there with her, I wouldn’t have felt bad now.
76. 77. 78. 79. 80.
Dạy kèm tiếng Anh tại nhà ở An Lão, Hồng Bàng, Ngô Quyền Hải Phòng Online
II. Questions 81 - 90: Arrange the words and phrases given in order to make meaningful sentences.
81 - 82. hours / boat / got / main / after / traveling / to / island / three / by / the / we //.
83 - 84. language centre / would like / about / and / interested / your / information / I / learning / some / I / in / am / English //.
85 - 86. wanted / clearly / the front line / the President / we / so / to see / stood / in / we.
87 - 88. people / mountain resorts / some rest / hard - working / many / go to / to have / a / after / week.
89 - 90. the sun / the roof / solar panels / on / of / the energy / installed / a house / from / are / to receive.
III. Questions 91 - 100: Rewrite each of the following sentences in such a way that it means the same as the sentence printed before it. Use the bold words given in brackets. Do not alter the given words in any way. (10 pts)
91 - 92. Because of his illness he could not work effectively. (IMPOSSIBLE)
93 - 94. Would you like to join our local drama group? (INTERESTED)
95 - 96. I was about to go out for dinner when he phoned. (POINT)
97 - 98. Would you rather I stayed with you during the holidays? (PREFER)
99 - 100. It rained continuously but we all enjoyed the trip. (IN SPITE OF)
XIN MỜI BẤM ĐỂ TÌM HIỂU PHƯƠNG PHÁP MỚI CẤP TỐC NÀY
Hướng dẫn chấm
Tổng điểm toàn bài: 100 (Thang điểm cuối cùng = 10)
- Từ câu 1 80 = 1 điểm/câu
- Từ câu 81 100 = 2 điểm/câu
PART ONE: PHONETICS – GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
I. Questions 1 - 5:
1. C 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. D
II. Questions 6 - 20:
6. D 7. B 8. B 9. C 10. C
11. D 12. D 13. D 14. B 15. C
16. A 17. A 18. A 19. C 20. C
III. Questions 21 - 30:
21. misunderstood 22. illogical 23. poverty 24. comparatively 25. limitations
26. encouraged 27. careless 28. Traditionally 29. increasingly 30. joyful
IV. Questions 31 - 40:
31. wasn’t wearing 32. didn’t notice 33. was driving 34. wasn’t allowed 35. to enter
36. to stop 37. delivering 38. have read 39. written 40. Having written
V. Questions 41 - 50:
41. put off 42. take off 43. Cheer up 44. look after 45. look back
46. clear up 47. go on 48. bring along 49. suck up 50. call on
PART TWO: READING
I. Questions 51 - 60:
51. do 52. preparation 53. taken 54. too 55. it
56. ever 57. dangerous 58. keeping 59. example/ instance 60. enough
II. Questions 61 - 70
61. C 62. A 63. A 64. D 65. B
66. B 67. D 68. C 69. A 70. B
III. Questions 71 - 75:
71. B 72. B 73. A 74. D 75. C
PART THREE: WRITING
I. Questions 76 - 80:
76. B 77. D 78. A 79. C 80. C
II. Questions 81 - 90:
81 - 82. After three hours traveling by boat, we got to the main island. / We got to the main island after three hours traveling by boat.
83 - 84. I am interested in learning English and I would like some information about your language centre.
85 - 86. We wanted to see the President clearly so we stood in the front line.
87 - 88. Many people go to mountain resorts to have some rest after a hard - working week.
89 - 90. Solar panels are installed on the roof of a house to receive the energy from the sun.
III. Questions 91 - 100:
91 - 92. His illness made it impossible for him to work effectively. / His illness made him impossible to work effectively.
93 - 94 Are you interested in joining our local drama group?
95 - 96. I was on the point of going out for dinner when he phoned.
97 - 98. Would you prefer me to stay with you during the holidays?
99 - 100. We all enjoyed the trip in spite of the continuous rain. / In spite of the continuous rain we all enjoyed the trip.
NẾU BẠN CẦN TƯ VẤN MIỄN PHÍ VỀ PHƯƠNG PHÁP, SÁCH HỌC TIẾNG ANH
Xin mời liên hệ với thầy Lê Đại Phong
Cơ sở đào tạo Ngoại ngữ -Tin học 56/ 52 Nguyễn Công Trứ Lê Chân Hải Phòng
Trực thuộc Trung tâm ngoại ngữ chuyên ngành khoa học.
Đường dây nóng: 02253 501 664
Số máy di động: 0971 386 608
Zalo: lê đại phong - 0927786471
HÃY KẾT NỐI TỚI SỐ 02253 502 521 NẾU BẠN MUỐN THAM GIA LỚP HỌC GIA SƯ THÔNG THƯỜNG
* Chúng tôi đang hỗ trợ phụ huynh tìm gia sư tiếng Anh trực tuyến hay thông thường và sinh viên cùng các giáo viên kết nối với nhau ở các quận huyện tại Hải Phòng.
1- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Lê Chân Hải Phòng ;
2- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Kiến An Hải Phòng;
3- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Ngô Quyền Hải Phòng;
4- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hồng Bàng Hải Phòng;
5- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Dương Kinh Hải Phòng;
6- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hải An Hải Phòng;
Xin gửi thông tin vào địa chỉ firstname.lastname@example.org
7- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Thuỷ Nguyên Hải Phòng;
8- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Tiên Lãng Hải Phòng;
9- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Vĩnh Bảo Hải Phòng;
10- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Lão Hải Phòng;
11- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Dương Hải Phòng;
12- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện huyện Cát Bà, Cát Hải Hải Phòng;
13- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại Đồ Sơn Hải Phòng;
14- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Kiến Thụy Hải Phòng ;
Xin gửi thông tin vào địa chỉ email@example.com
Admin của chúng tôi sẽ phân loại hỗ trợ miễn phí cho quý vị liên lạc với nhau.
** Phần phỏng vấn gia sư ứng viên trực tuyến qua điện thoại được thực hiện bởi các chuyên gia giảng dạy tiếng Anh của cơ sở theo các số máy sau.
1- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Kiến Thụy Hải Phòng
2- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại Đồ Sơn Hải Phòng;
3 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Cát Bà, Cát Hải Hải Phòng;
4- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Dương Hải Phòng;
5 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện An Lão Hải Phòng;
6- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Vĩnh Bảo Hải Phòng ;
7 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Tiên Lãng Hải Phòng;
8- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại huyện Thuỷ Nguyên Hải Phòng;
Xin mời gọi về số máy sau để được tham gia phỏng vấn 0971386608
9 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hải An Hải Phòng;
10- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Dương Kinh Hải Phòng;
11 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Hồng Bàng Hải Phòng;
12 - Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Ngô Quyền Hải Phòng ;
14- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Kiến An Hải Phòng;
15- Gia sư dạy kèm tiếng Anh trực tuyến ở tại quận Lê Chân Hải Phòng;
Xin mời gọi về số máy sau để được tham gia phỏng vấn 0971386608
Đừng ngại ngần các chuyên gia của chúng tôi sẽ hỗ trợ bạn.